The best resistance bands are used to provide a more intense workout at home or in the gym. They can be used to build on any strength conditioning workout. Due to their versatile design, they are easy to use and are extremely portable to use just about anywhere.
They work by adding resistance against your muscles. You simply place the cord or band under your feet and pull up to any desired height. This provides a deeper exercise for your muscles and will get you to the body of your dreams in no time at all. Resistance bands come in many shapes and sizes. However, you may be tempted to buy the wrong one. Below, we combined a detailed list of the best resistance bands on the market, arranged from the most expensive to the cheapest to fit your budget.
10. Kinzi Resistance Band Set
This band set is perfect for any workout. It comes in a pack of 5 bands which can be linked together to provide the ultimate workout. Complete with soft grip handles and ankle straps, these are perfect for more advanced resistance band athletes. In addition, they come with a carrying bag for easier portability. This is available for $28.99 on Amazon.
- Soft grip handles for fewer hand cramps
- Ankle straps for a more intense workout
- Provides a resistance weight of 75 pounds
- Bands might be too long for shorter people
9. WODFitters Stretch Resistance Band
These WODFitters bands are premium quality and come in different colors depending on how much weight your workout requires. Prone to last longer with heightened durability, these bands also come with a money back guarantee, so no need for buyer’s remorse! You can purchase this on Amazon for $24.99.
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Bands come in different weight sets for easier or harder workouts
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Bands have a tendency to snap under heavy use
8. Black Mountain Products Resistance Band Set
These resistance bands come in multi colors depending on your weight and last for years. Although these are starter bands, they have a unique clipping system and are perfect for any level of workouts. For more experienced athletes, they can create up to 75 pounds of weight which is ideal for longer and harder workouts. You can purchase them on Amazon for $19.99.
- Metal clipping system to link bands together
- Can create up to 75 pounds of resistance weight
- Bands are extremely durable
- Starter bands, not intended for more advanced workouts
7. Tribe 11pc Resistance Band Set
These bands come in an 11 set complete with comfortable grips, ankle straps, carrying bag, and door anchor. They also come in an array of color indicating the different weight levels and can total up to 80 pounds of resisting force. The material of the bands themselves is high-grade silicone with the company’s anti-snap promise. Of course, if they do snap, the company also offer a complete money back guarantee. You can buy these on Amazon for $14.98.
- Comes in an 11 piece set
- Anti snap promise for a more durable build
- Money back guarantee
- Doesn’t give as much resistance as promised
6. Belus Set of Four Exercise Resistance Bands
These are some of the best resistance bands for those participating in yoga or pilates. The different colors indicate the different weight levels and make it easy to use for physical therapy and many other activities. They also include a portable carrying bag to easily take to and from your home and the gym. For $13.99, you can purchase this on Amazon.
- Comes with a portable carrying bag
- Made for pilates and yoga exercises
- Durable, built to last
- Smaller set than most band kits
5. DYNAPRO Exercise Resistance Bands
These bands come either individual or in a pack of 4 for different resistance weight sizes. Due to the full grip handle, they can make for much longer workouts. If any bands break or it doesn’t fit your workout routine, the company will take it back with no questions asked. This is available on Amazon for $13.54.
- Comes in a variety of colors
- Full comfortable handle grips for longer workouts
- Money back guarantee
- Pack of bands can be more expensive
4. Fit Spirit Fitness Exercise Resistance Bands
This set of bands offer a more comfortable feel and come in a pack of 5 depending on what weight resistance you need for your workout. They also come with a sport carrying bag for easier portability. You can buy these bands on Amazon for $12.99.
- Comes in a five piece set
- Compact and portable
- Comes with a travel bag
- Straps prone to break from handle clips
3. Limm Exercise Resistance Loop Bands
This kit of bands come in colorful pack of 5, each color indicating the different weight stress level. Each band is also a different length which makes it easier to work with heavier resistance. The company also offers a satisfaction guarantee, so you never have to deal with any buyer’s remorse. This is available on Amazon for $11.96.
- Comes in a set of 5
- Bands offer different lengths to ease into different weight stress levels
- Low build quality
2. Fit Simplify Resistance Loop Exercise 5 Bands
These are some of the best resistance bands for beginner athletes. They come in many various colors indicating different weight levels and come with a convenient carrying bag. The bands also arrive with a convenient carrying bag for easier portability. For just $10.95, you can purchase this on Amazon.
- Comes with a convenient carrying bag
- Different colors indicating different resistance levels
- Guaranteed replacement
- Lower build quality
1. Phantom Fit Resistance Loop Bands
With a variety of different color options with different strength types, there is plenty of diversity for a tough workout. Great for working your arms and back, feel free to bring these to your next crossfit workout to make your friends jealous! Also included is a carrying bag for more portable access whether you’re going home or to the gym. These are the best resistance bands on a tight budget. You can purchase them on Amazon for $9.47.
- Perfect for lower back and shoulder workouts
- Durable latex built to last for plenty of workouts
- Different colors for different strength levels
- Not the best type of bands for larger thighs
These are the best resistance bands and a perfect buy for workouts at home or in the gym. They offer great exercise for just about any experienced athlete and make it easy to bring on the go. If our guide helped you in buying these bands or if you feel we have missed any feel free to comment below! If you still feel in the need for more help in the fitness department, make sure you check out what are the best adjustable dumbells you can buy.