The Today Best Reviews team greatly values the trust as well as the safety of all our readers, and therefore we are extremely dedicated to keeping your personal and non-personal data safe, in compliance with the Data Protection Act, 1998. We would like our readers to know that we only gather this type of data because it is absolutely necessary to the website’s good functioning and that we guard it carefully against all misuse.
1. Personal Information We May Collect
We would like to make it clear that every time a website visitor (user) registers, or subscribes to our newsletter, or contacts us through our main, contact page or comments on our posts, his/her personal information is automatically collected.
The personal details you may be asked to share with us in any of the above-mentioned circumstances are your name and email address. Please note that Today Best Reviews uses personal information only to answer messages, questions, and requests of users.
We do not use our readers’ contact details for advertising or promotional purposes unless we have your explicit consent.
We may use personal and non-personal information for one or several of the following purposes:
- To make improvements to our website based on the feedback we receive from our readers.
- To respond to your questions, requests, and specific inquiries.
- To personalize and develop your experience on our site, as the information we collect helps us respond to your individual needs better.
- To send periodic emails (only if you subscribe to our posts via the newsletter).
2. Browser and IP Information; Cookies
3. Other sites